Yelp. It’s the dreaded four letter word that causes many restaurant owners to lose sleep. 95%. It’s the percentage of customers who check out your online reviews before deciding to stop by or make a purchase. One can hardly argue that avoiding Yelp and Google reviews don’t make an impact on business since 7 out of 10 consumers changed their opinion about a brand after the company replied to a review (positive or negative). Obviously, we suggest publicly responding to every review you receive, but some reviews are so ridiculous you just have to laugh before coming up with a clever response. Check out our latest chuckles:
Here are 6 of the funniest reviews we’ve encountered:
1) Sometimes you just need to get on your customer’s level, even if that means heading to Never Never Land.
2) That’s one way to complete your date with a happy ending!
3) Come hither, Matthew…
4) Your customer should come before anyone else
5) PSA: A five-star review is a good thing!
6) If you want your review to be taken seriously, learn how to spell genius, “gwnius”
How would you reply to these reviews?